Deshons Deadly BBQ Sauce
We know you all love Frank's BBQ sauce so here's the recipe for you to enjoy it in your home away from Deshons.
- 3 onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- 6oz tomato paste with
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh herbs (basil, rosemary or thyme)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup of beef stock
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard, Keens
Put it all together
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil.
Cook onions and garlic until soft but not brown
Remove from heat
Blend tomato paste and vinegar and add to onions.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer uncovered over a very gentle heat to reduce to whatever consistency preferred.
Posted on May 20, 2015
by Audra Heye filed under